A few two wheeled treasures

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A few two wheeled treasures

Post by Lt. Ray T. on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:28 pm

Here are a few bikes that I had my hands on over the last few years.

Here is a sportster that was our first bike prodject.

This was a fun prodject called Manic Depression that we built from junk parts we had laying around the shop.

Another chopper we built early on called Ree run. We called it that because the owner had us build it his way, then saw our work on some other prodjects, and then had us redo it our way... Should have lisened the first time.

And here is one of my favorite bikes. It was our confederat chopper. We built it for a guy who's Great, Great, Great Grandfather was in the Confederate Army and fought here in Florida. The murial on the tank is of his Grandfather, and the maltese cross was his unit crest. Turned out pretty cool and we have wone some shows with it. This was a ground up build.

These are just a few. Will post up more later.

Enjoy.

Lt. Ray T.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few two wheeled treasures

Post by Admin on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:34 am

i miss being on 2 wheels..but im not allowed to have a bike. had too many close friends die on em.i also have that disease that wont let me leave something alone..and its wayy to easy to make anything faster-which isnt good on a bike.

Admin

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/OffroadDecals

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike A on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Nice bikes Ray

Mike A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lt. Ray T. on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:01 am

Admin wrote:i miss being on 2 wheels..but im not allowed to have a bike. had too many close friends die on em.i also have that disease that wont let me leave something alone..and its wayy to easy to make anything faster-which isnt good on a bike.

Yea, that's why I never have had a crotch rocket.. Know what kind of fool I will turn into on one....

Lt. Ray T.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum